Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Up the Stakes!

Monooooo-

Put it in the fuckin bag! Don't look at me like that, like you think I'm going to kill you, because if you're good I won't kill you. You screwed me over and you knew you were doing it the whole time, so no, I do not trust you anymore. I was an idiot to trust you in the first place. Even when others said you were stealing from me and cheating me, I didn't believe them. I can't fucking believe it! You? How the fuck did you think it up? That's what I don't understand? I gave you everything, taught you everything and you turned around and try to rob me? You think I wouldn't find out? You think I tell you everything? Of course not, you dumb bitch. So now what do we do? Shut up! That was a retorical question, you're not going to do anything. I'm gonna walk out of here in a minute and you're gonna forget you ever knew my name. If I ever, ever see your ugly mug again you won't survive it. That means you're gonna move town. Take your family with you if you have to, tell them someone wants you dead. I ever even of hear you doing business , I'm gonna come for you and I'm gonna leave your body for your daughter to find. You've got the weekend.

No comments: