Sunday, November 26, 2006

New Look

Hey Ya'll No Readers!

I redid the blog here and made a header for it that looks pretty sweet I do say. It is now after Thanksgiving and I am ever the more confused by life. There are many great roads to take, if only I had more cars...

Monica-o-logue

Monica: So, instead, you just didn't say anything? Waiting for someone to change is not a good reason to stick around! Ug, and to think that I was feeling that we were becoming more connected the whole time. It just goes to show how self serving we all are, that the two of us can be lying side-by-side in bed every night and be feeling two completely different things. You know I started doing things like trying to memorize your parents birthdays and thinking of children's names to match your last name, but all that bullshit means nothing now! You are such an asshole! No, no, I shouldn't say that. I'm the asshole. I remained faithful this whole time. I thwarted off your best friends advances, when I should have just been fucking him on the side. I started saving money for a house and a wedding, so I haven't had a vacation in a year and a half! But now, ha, now I get to pawn this stupid necklace and buy the plane ticket that I deserve. So, thank you for that, asshole. And don't forget to call your Mom and wish her a happy birthday for me, tell her about us tomorrow though, it'd break her heart.

No comments: