Monday, October 23, 2006

Stop me before I...

mONOlugie:

Wait! Get back, please! Okay, now, stay there, okay? I'm gonna do it and I don't want you to stop me. I've thought this out, okay, and though it may look stupid now, it will make our lives much better in the end. Stay back, if you come any closer I'll do it and I don't want you to see it. There were things you couldn't know, there always were. I told myself for a long time that it was to keep you safe, but it was more than that, it was to keep you innocent. My life is a lie, your image of me, of all of us, is a just a big lie that I can't keep up any longer. We are not normal people. We have a history that we are born with, that we can't live down. I thought I could keep the burden from you, I thought I could keep you safe. I was wrong. But now, I hope you can see that this will change everything, it might be worse for a little while, but I promise, it will be different. No more hiding, no more lies. Now go. Go!

No comments: