Thursday, October 26, 2006

The man who stepped into the future is a thing of the past

More poetic than it is, I have substituted the link for "The Man Who Stepped into the Future" because he stopped posting (he was good for while). I have replaced him with a very good blog call "The Rich Girls Are Weeping", who writes nice commentary and seems to post often. The way things work, if you are savy enough I guess, is that you can take those links on the right and make a mix everyday of brand new and classic jams. Everyday basically, cuz they all post one or two tracks almost daily. That means that there are people recording, right now, the track that will be great on some other week... IN THE FUTURE!

"But how do I keep control of it all? Isn't there someone finding these things out for me?," you ask. Hence the second link- "elbo.ws", they read all the blogs, find the good songs and post where to find them. They also have a "what's hot", which sounds stupid, but there is so much out there, they are really doing us favors. I add their link at the bottom cuz it is easy to get to that way, use them.

So does anybody read the monologues? Leave a comment if you like one dammit.

Happy days (I submitted my first entry for a national conference today... Hello tenure in ten years, and then ten more years)

No comments: