Saturday, October 07, 2006

Just Pretend

New link added for Just Pretend. They put up lots of researched .mp3s for us so go visit and thank them. My other ads of late are disappointing. I figured Popsheep would be good but they are maybe a little immature for me to stay intrigued with, maybe they'll be veto'd soon.

Had a horrible thought today, Devos could actaully be elected governor, awful, the man is slimy and Granholm is a golden heart in this state of pesimists and those stealing money from them.

Mononuke:

My first real friend ever was Gina. We met in kindergarden the way real first friends usually meet. The first day of class my mother had dressed me in this awful pink dress with a little white belt and white shoes. I hated it, I thought I looked like a bottle of peptobizmo with a little white belt. Gina looked cool, almost too cool to be a kindergardener and in front of the school I was sure that she was a third or even forth grader. But when she walked into Ms. Surely's class directly after me and in the circle of chairs right beside me I was amazed. I knew we had to be friends. I said, "Hi" to her and she actaully answered me! She was very nice, and we talked up until Ms. Surely walked in and started teaching. I remember I could barely sit still, I was overwhelmed that this girl who, in my naive definition of it, was the coolest girl in the school was going to be my friend, my real friend.

No comments: