Saturday, September 01, 2007

I dont have much to say sometimes

Butch: (in a laundromat) I don't have much to say sometimes, which is all the time. I have plenty to think about, I guess, cause I'm always thinking. Maybe I care too much about the people I see, like the people in here, washing loads of clothes, folding, whatever- maybe I judge them or something, cause I like to think I know them, can figure them out. It feels right, what I guess about people: this guy hes a little slow, has a job but it doesn't pay very much, something simple like stock boy or some kind of clerk. I guess laundromats are easy because the people that are in them are the kind of people that don't own washing machines, and thats a specific kind of type. Ive been trying to figure this woman out for a little, she got dropped off by somebody and has more clothes than could just be hers, and shes just humming to her self the whole, doesn't look around or anything. Those are the people I don't get, the people who don't care whats around them, who the people are.

No comments: