Sunday, September 09, 2007

California

Jimmy: I'm so sick of it, man. You see what they treat us like? I'm not nothing, man, I am something, I'm am somebody. I'm sick them trying to put us into this little box, I'm never gonna be like that. All I need is the ocean, the surf and the sand man, that's all I need. All these people down here, look at them, they all think they're something, but all they're doing is putting on an act. I wish everyone in this country could see what these people are really like instead of just what they see on T.V. and in the magazines. If people would see how they're nothing with out writers and make up, that they're nothing but a bunch of dressed up dolls, maybe they'd stop wishing they were like them, its not worth it. I'm glad we grew up here man, that's how we know we're real, I don't need anybody telling me I'm something, I know I am. I am something! I am something you motherfuckers! Fuck. Let's go to the beach.

No comments: