Saturday, September 16, 2006

two captivating videos

http://popsheep.com/ has them right now
cocorosie - hairnet paradise
Fionn Regan's song "Put A Penny in the slot" are the two, they are a little bit down the page.

This popsheep is a nice page. In to the links my dear friend!

Men's Comedic Monologue

When she finally joined in is when the magic came. She held out through most of song and I just sat there waiting because I knew. I had heard that voice every morning through the ventilation shaft of my apartment building, and now here she was on stage infront of me. She couldn't recognise me and the only way I ever knew what she looked like was when I heard her doorslam on her way out and I would run around the block to her buildings front door. We lived next door to each other in two seperate apartment buildings and were really only a matter of a few feet away. Our kitchen windows were inches apart. But I never had any reason to talk to her until now. And I had a lot to say.

No comments: